At Infinio we work hard, sharing ideas and building on one another’s creativity. Our culture is highly collaborative, meritocratic, risk-tolerant, and fun. We’re challenging the storage industry status quo, and need more smart, talented, and creative people to help us fulfill our vision. From weekly company lunches and quarterly outings, to a flat organization where everyone is heard, we strive to make Infinio the kind of place we’re excited to be every day.
We are headquartered in Kendall Square, Cambridge with an office in Nashua, New Hampshire. Contact us at email@example.com.
The Senior Software Engineer will build software in the nexus of virtualization, storage, and distributed systems. The candidate will rely upon an ability in designing and implementing creative engineering solutions to problems in performance, fault tolerance, and efficient data management in order to design and develop host based storage software in an enterprise storage environment that includes enterprise storage arrays, fiber channel switches, network attached storage, physical and virtual tape drives as well as storage management, backup/restore, archive and replication solutions. Occasional travel to offices in Cambridge, MA required in order to attend meetings.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Hack C++;
- Utilize knowledge of VMware kernel, PSA framework including PSP with various storage platforms;
- Imbed storage platforms with an understanding the importance of performance latency trade-offs;
- Write and test code with vigilance;
- Build storage software, intersecting with such areas as virtual storage, VMware storage stack, VMware storage networking, Xen, Hyper-V, deduplication, VDI, flash, caching, server-side storage, thorough and careful performance studies, distributed file systems, and distributed object stores; and
- Take an approach to software engineering that values design work and review before coding and careful testing subsequently.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or related, or foreign equivalent, plus 2 years of relevant engineering experience.
- Proven experience in storage software development, including interacting with Kernel Objects,
- File System, and core OS components;
- Proven understanding of various storage protocols, including Storage Area Network, Network
- Attached Storage, and Content Addressed Storage;
- Proven knowledge of object oriented design, data structures, and multi-threading.
- Proven understanding of C and C++;
- Proven experience with various hypervisiors including VMware, ESXi6.0, ESXi5.5, ESXi 5.1,
- ESXi5.0, and Hyper-V virtualization platforms.
- Proven familiarity with VMware Storage-Pluggable Storage Architecture, including Path selection policies, VMware Storage networking, and VMware API’s.
Infinio Systems is growing! We are finishing our 3rd consecutive quarter of doubling revenue growth and have grown more than 300% over last year. To fuel continued growth, we are expanding our Sales Development team.
We are looking to hire a Sales Development Representative (SDR), who will be responsible for identifying quality outbound engagement opportunities.
As the SDR, you will most often make the first impression on new Infinio prospects. Being able to concisely deliver compelling value propositions and pivot conversations based on what you learn is paramount. You should thrive in a team environment, be competitive, coachable and highly motivated to consistently execute in order to achieve goals.
We are a team dedicated to professional development, focused on growing business and technical acumen. Uncapped commissions and career progression opportunities too!
- Using multiple tools, generate outbound calls and emails each day to targeted prospects
- Achieve weekly / monthly meeting and pipeline goals that our sales team can convert into qualified opportunities
- Achieve daily activity quota for number of calls and emails to prospective customers
- Provide consistent feedback to management on observed trends, process efficacy, resource requirements, and suggestions. Your opinions matter!
- Competitive self-starter who can quickly react and adjust in dynamic situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence others
- Ability to learn technical concepts and apply them to business problems
- Passionate about building a career in technology sales
- 1+ Years of experience in an SDR or BDR role highly preferred
- Prior exposure to infrastructure, virtualization, or storage markets a plus
About Infinio Systems:
At Infinio, we believe that it’s important to build our company as carefully as our product. We’ve consciously made the right investments to offer a valuable solution and great customer experience at an affordable price. Infinio brings to market a fundamentally new architecture to solve the problem of data storage performance in virtualized environments. Our team is 100% focused on applying innovation to make life better for virtualization administrators and the users they support. Based in Cambridge, Mass., the company enjoys strong financial backing from tier-one venture capitalists including Bessemer Venture Partners, Highland Capital Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Osage University Partners. - See more at: http://www.infinio.com
We need innovative and self driven people to become part of our fast growing company. You will have the opportunity to help customers and potential customers integrate a sophisticated storage caching system into their existing VMWare environment. This is mission critical software that our customers rely on to run their businesses 24x7.
- 5 + years supporting IT infrastructure or software products in the IT space
- Intermediate to expert VMWare generalist
- Highly capable at root causing complex IT infrastructure problems
- Highly capable of analyzing and troubleshooting IT performance problems
You will have the opportunity to...
- Be a decision maker on the support team where you will drive process improvement
- Work directly with customers from large enterprises to small businesses to ensure the smooth operation of Infinio Accelerator
- Troubleshoot customer issues (performance, configuration, and software related defects)
- Own customer support issues from creation to resolution
- Work with engineers to resolve customer issues
- Work with product management to improve the product
- Work with the sales team to maximize customer value and reduce time to sale