At Infinio, we believe that it’s important to build our company as carefully as our product. We’ve consciously made the right investments to offer a valuable solution and great customer experience. Infinio brings to market a fundamentally new architecture to solve the problem of data storage performance in virtualized environments. Our team is 100% focused on applying innovation to deliver lighning fast I/O for any VMware storage. Based in Cambridge, Mass., the company enjoys strong financial backing from tier-one venture capitalists.
To apply for any of these positions, please send your resume (and optional cover letter) to email@example.com.
Infinio Systems is growing! We are finishing our 3rd consecutive quarter of doubling revenue growth and have grown more than 300% over last year. To fuel continued growth, we are expanding our Sales Development team.
We are looking to hire a Sales Development Representative (SDR), who will be responsible for identifying quality outbound engagement opportunities.
As the SDR, you will most often make the first impression on new Infinio prospects. Being able to concisely deliver compelling value propositions and pivot conversations based on what you learn is paramount. You should thrive in a team environment, be competitive, coachable and highly motivated to consistently execute in order to achieve goals.
We are a team dedicated to professional development, focused on growing business and technical acumen. Uncapped commissions and career progression opportunities too!
- Using multiple tools, generate outbound calls and emails each day to targeted prospects
- Achieve weekly / monthly meeting and pipeline goals that our sales team can convert into qualified opportunities
- Achieve daily activity quota for number of calls and emails to prospective customers
- Provide consistent feedback to management on observed trends, process efficacy, resource requirements, and suggestions. Your opinions matter!
- Competitive self-starter who can quickly react and adjust in dynamic situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence others
- Ability to learn technical concepts and apply them to business problems
- Passionate about building a career in technology sales
- 1+ Years of experience in an SDR or BDR role highly preferred
- Prior exposure to infrastructure, virtualization, or storage markets a plus
Infinio is on fire, with record sales and numbers of customers growing every quarter! We are looking for a detail-oriented, flexible, and problem-solving individual to join our marketing team, which supports a high velocity transactional sales team. In this role, you will be critical to the success of our go-to-market, as you’ll manage all demand generation activities for the company, including tradeshows, events, webinars, online advertising, social media, database nurturing, and executive outreach.
The ideal candidate has experience in B2B enterprise marketing. We’ll consider you more strongly if you have a background in datacenter infrastructure products, as you will be most familiar with our buyer.
- Execute all facets of tradeshows and in-person events, including maintaining inventory on materials, managing relationships with tradeshow and creative vendors, shipping for each show, handling any day-of onsite requests, and budget tracking.
- Execute the logistics of online marketing, including the creation and promotion of regular webinars and live demos, tracking of leads from numerous online sources, managing the calendar of blog and email marketing activity, and monthly reporting on all activities.
- Introduce creative and industry-wide best-practice activities to the marketing mix, including (but not limited to) email nurturing and top-of-funnel enhancement with the goal of identifying which prospects are ready for cold outreach.
- Manage programs necessary to support sales’ 1:1 prospecting and account based marketing efforts, such as door openers, executive dinners, customer base upsell programs, and customer referral programs
- As our customer base and sales team continue to grow, the role of demand generation will need to morph to continue to support our sales efforts. You must be willing to take on new projects and responsibilities, and work in an environment with uncertainty and rapid change.
- Bachelors degree
- 2-5 years of professional experience
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, and ability to multi-task on several overlapping projects at once
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to colleagues and to executive management. You should be comfortable interacting with a strong and successful sales team who will rely on your success to achieve their own
- Level of comfort with the metrics and calculations necessary to report on activities and characterize results
- Experience with Salesforce (or other CRM system), Hubspot (or other marketing automation software), Drupal, and/or Outreach preferred
- Experience with B2B marketing of datacenter infrastructure vendors