At Infinio, we believe that it’s important to build our company as carefully as our product. We’ve consciously made the right investments to offer a valuable solution and great customer experience. Infinio brings to market a fundamentally new architecture to solve the problem of data storage performance in virtualized environments. Our team is 100% focused on applying innovation to deliver lightning fast I/O for any VMware storage. Based in Cambridge, Mass., the company enjoys strong financial backing from tier-one venture capitalists.
To apply for any of these positions, please send your resume (and optional cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Infinio Systems is growing! We are finishing our 3rd consecutive quarter of doubling revenue growth and have grown more than 300% over last year. To fuel continued growth, we are expanding our Sales Development team.
We are looking to hire a Sales Development Representative (SDR), who will be responsible for identifying quality outbound engagement opportunities.
As the SDR, you will most often make the first impression on new Infinio prospects. Being able to concisely deliver compelling value propositions and pivot conversations based on what you learn is paramount. You should thrive in a team environment, be competitive, coachable and highly motivated to consistently execute in order to achieve goals.
We are a team dedicated to professional development, focused on growing business and technical acumen. Uncapped commissions and career progression opportunities too!
- Using multiple tools, generate outbound calls and emails each day to targeted prospects
- Achieve weekly / monthly meeting and pipeline goals that our sales team can convert into qualified opportunities
- Achieve daily activity quota for number of calls and emails to prospective customers
- Provide consistent feedback to management on observed trends, process efficacy, resource requirements, and suggestions. Your opinions matter!
- Competitive self-starter who can quickly react and adjust in dynamic situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence others
- Ability to learn technical concepts and apply them to business problems
- Passionate about building a career in technology sales
- 1+ Years of experience in an SDR or BDR role highly preferred
- Prior exposure to infrastructure, virtualization, or storage markets a plus